Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Decorating every corner for Christmas










I love to decorate our study for Christmas. This is the room where I teach piano, and so it's nice to decorate for the sake of my students, but it's also the room with the lovely old sideboard and clock that belonged to Steve's grandparents, and it's a dark and cosy room. This year I've gone a bit over the top with old silver, china, urns, bells, baubles, pinecones  and fake pine branches 
(that have conveniently fallen off our ancient Christmas tree over the years). 

This is how the room was when I finished with it on Monday. 
Since then I've added and made a little more :-) perhaps to be seen in a later post.

1 comment:

Amy at love made my home said...

Such lovely decorations, I really like your arrangement with your clock, that is very pretty and it all goes so well together! xx