Pages

Thursday, December 12, 2013

11.12.13



Today while the sun shone

and the cicadas chirped,

I

tidied

delivered Stampin' Up! orders

Christmas shopped

baked

taught piano

wrote Christmas cards

wrapped presents

watched Homeland

uploaded ballet photos 

(me on the left, photos by Emily)

&

took photos of our new (to us) car


which is small on the outside

but has plenty of room on the inside 

(and a very cute passenger, too!)

especially when one wants to transport a harp.

Steve has patiently used public transport for years

so that we girls can have the car,

but the time has come at last

for us to become a two-car family.

*** 

Stay tuned for the next exciting date in history:

1.2.34

(Unless you're American, 

and can look forward to 12.13.14 next year)

1 comment:

Amy at love made my home said...

Funny about they date huh! I didn't realise until I heard them talking about it on the radio. You look great in your ballet performance, I hope that you enjoyed it. Hope also that you enjoy the new harp transporter!! How many people can need a car with enough space to move a harp, that has to be pretty rare. Hope you are having a great week. xx