Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Cakes & Cards

 

Most of my creativity lately

has centred around birthdays,

in particular, a combined birthday party

with my family last weekend.


Loving my Stampin' Up! dress dies


especially with a bit of texture,
roses and pearls.



A masculine 40th card for my brother,


 and some cute daisy cupcakes,


using this tool.

Fiddly, but worth it in the end.

 

Lots of fun.

(Just had to watch out and warn that 

one particular niece

who would definitely reach for the one cake 

with the wooden ladybird on it!

Some of you know the one!

You'll be glad to know I got to her in time, 

no harm done.)

1 comment:

Hill upon Hill said...

What gorgeous cards and cakes.
Glad the ladybird lives to tell the story.
I am sure that the cakes were thought to be gorgeous!