Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Babushka Love



A few weeks ago I bought these super-cute books from Typo. I find anything with babushka dolls very hard to resist!




And then a couple of days later I was at our school's Biggest Morning Tea and won a raffle prize! We could choose our prizes, so I chose these stacking Maxwell & Williams Babushka mugs.


Pretty cute, huh?
There's actually a doll on each side of the mugs. I like the way that the bottom mugs still look alright on their own ...

Please excuse the photos, always hard to get the lighting right in winter ...

1 comment:

Ann in Paradise said...

I 'found' your comment from last year! I am so sorry if I did not reply. What a lovely blog, and I so wish I had other talents! I seem to do nothing except music! The baking looks so good I can almost smell it! Kind regards Ann