Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Cards for a fete

Our school fete is in 2 weeks, and I've been busy going through cards I've made in the last few years and never given, half-finished cards, and paper scraps to see what I can donate to the fete.

I've got over 60 cards now to give, and am just finishing them off - adding matching envelopes and so on ...

These are a few of them:

This beautiful dress stamp belongs to a friend, so I'm not sure of the brand. I've had it for years in my scrap box and not known quite what to do with it. But with a bit of stitching and some sparkly gems it came together to be a pretty birthday or bridal shower card.

This card uses Hero Arts stamps and also some stitching - the stitching really finishes it off. I wish I could keep my sewing machine out all the time to add stitching to all my papercrafts!


This cute little mouse is a Penny Black image. Am loving the kraft coloured swiss dot look which is popular now, and love my Cuttlebug to make it!

This card was also made with a Cuttlebug, and some punches.

It would be nice if all my cards sold at the fete! I might not even get to see the craft stall, as I am running the ride tickets and wristbands stall with another girl. But at least I can do something craft-y in advance!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you sell them! I think they are beautiful and you have a real talent! I especially like the pink gown. It's a beautiful card!! Have a great weekend!

Hill upon Hill said...

I am making some tonight: Japanese style with origami paper and stamps from Stampin' Up.