Pages

Monday, September 8, 2008

Quiet Monday

Today I had an afternoon off work. The school where I teach piano had a pupil-free day.
In the morning I minded Little A as usual.

We played


and we baked a carrot cake.

Her mother came and we had a cup of tea and a chat with the carrot cake.

I had my lunch and started working on the bible study I am leading tomorrow, glad to have the free time for once.


The phone rang, it was the school to say Laura had a bad headache. I went to collect her, and she sat on the sofa with her tamogochi and a DVD.

1 1/2 hours later we picked up Emily at the usual time to find she has a bad cold.

Perhaps a day of rest will be in order for them tomorrow.

2 comments:

Hill upon Hill said...

Poor Laura. The colours of the flowers are so nice. Lucky little A.

Linda said...

I love that particular Lego.