Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Wild About You

I love Stampin' Up's Wild About You set but since I haven't got a decent orange stamp pad (must be the one colour I don't have LOL) I haven't done much with the lion and giraffe. But when I had some scraps lying around I decided to go ahead with my favourite Rose Red and this is what I came up with:


To make the texture on the green strip I ran an old tracing wheel back and forth over the card.

This little penguin is just adorable, I had to match him with a "smile" stamp since he is just so not smiling!


I love putting scallops here and there on my cards. Scallops have come a long way since the 90s (thank goodness!)


And while I had the card out I made a quick Christmas card too. The angel is by Inky Antics and I love her!

As usual lighting is not so good at the moment. But it seems spring is just around the corner, I saw our first jasmine flowers this morning!

No comments: