Pages

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Crafting Fun


Last night we had 5 girls and their mums over for our card-making night. It was lots of fun and I think they enjoyed making these two cards. Then we feasted on Swedish Chocolate Cake, French Vanilla Cheesecake and Millionaire Cake. Yum!

This afternoon I have been making a concertina album to give to Mum tomorrow for Mothers Day. Nothing like leaving it to the last minute! I'm happy with how it's turned out, but hopefully I'll get to photograph it early tomorrow because the photos I tried to take tonight are hopeless. In fact a lot of my card photos are not turning out so well at the moment, I'm afraid!


Since we will be out all day tomorrow Steve cooked a yummy dinner tonight, I didn't help a bit, which made it extra yummy! And truthfully I was flat out trying to get my craft stuff off the dining table after my album-making afternoon.

Have a Happy Mothers Day!

No comments: